- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (3)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Pirates (26)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (5)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (7)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Monthly Archives: March 2015
La Soeur du Dan, Riedquat For such a big station, the outfitter here was a shambles. Figures. I have 50K burning a hole in my pocket, and nowhere to spend it. Pointing towards Lave, I headed out. Stopping at the … Continue reading
Thanks to the meddling of the Feds and the Royals, among others, all starship commanders are required to carry mandatory state-approved insurance. And when you’re flying a stock Sidey, it’s all good, because what you get busted in is … Continue reading
Delbruk Outpost, Crucis Sector AQ-Y C24 After the devastating disappointment of Sol, my journey towards Lave was not proving to be the most profitable. I had those two cans of Mega Gin in my hold, but the Board at … Continue reading
Birkland City, Ross 154 I boarded my ship with thought: By the end of the day, I planned to be in orbit around Earth, or snuggled in to a nice drink in a bar on Lincoln Station. At Ross 154, … Continue reading
One of the most difficult part of many missions is that they send you off to a system in which you don’t see the thing you were sent there to find. Such things include, but are not limited to: Black … Continue reading
Kirtley Platform, Lacaille 9352 The route between Lacaille 9352 and Sol is shaped like a big hook, a big hook that requires gas money, so I haunted the Board for something promising. A basic Rebel can retrieval looked promising, … Continue reading
Starting out, it’s reasonable for one to assume that they won’t be much use in the combat realm and, without having perused the Board, assume there are few other things to do than Cargo runs. And, technically, that’s true. A … Continue reading
Davies Station, Epsilon Eridanii You can see the light of Sol from the station’s observation decks, but that doesn’t mean much of anything to the Navicomp. The route to Sol is long and convoluted, and has to pass through either … Continue reading
Clement Orbital, YZ Ceti One jump away from Tau Ceti, I was getting pretty desperate for some income, and I ended up accepting a courier mission in the wrong direction – to Ross 780. Just a bunch of junk, really, … Continue reading