- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (3)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Pirates (26)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (5)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (7)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Picard Settlement, Yenada System For a mining outpost, Picard has a pretty lively Board. Unfortunately, when your best choices are between going after traders or Rozzers, you know you’re in the wrong part of the galaxy. Pay my bar tab, … Continue reading
Haxel Dock, Asegezites System Good news: I’d left the foul grasp of the Feds and re-entered civilization, where my precious Evil Juice was no longer considered the Worst Thing Since Dark Matter. The bad news was, Haxel wasn’t happening. You … Continue reading
Lichtenberg Gateway, Yorates System Still steaming from losing my rare goods cargo to pirates, I decided to make a quick jump back to Leesti just to replace the lost cargo. Mostly, I was curious how much I would get for … Continue reading
Lovell Depot, Bruthanvan System The path towards 47 Ceti was open, so I plotted a course to bridge the gap between here and there and climbed into the comfortable, yet extremely constricted, cockpit of Wild Heart. The first order … Continue reading
So I did a thing on my other blog. Since it’s OOC, I did it there but not here. Don’t let that deter you.
Quator Station, Quator Station I’m thinking of renaming Wild Heart to Quator Station, Quator Station, but the Navicomp gave me a look that suggested otherwise. I swear! If the thing had eyes, they’d be giving me the digital stinkeye over … Continue reading
Quator Station, Quator System Quator is going to go down in my logbook as a real bad scene. It started out well enough, but three missions in, I got a little cocky and signed up for an anti-piracy patrol. About … Continue reading
George Lucas Station, Leesti System One of the problems with flying a Sidey is that it pretty much ties you to areas that you know you can find a harbor in. The Sidewinder is not known for its spaciousness, nor … Continue reading
Lave Station, Lave System You realize things are getting too repetitive when the name of the station starts to be the name of the system you’re in, or vice-versa. Either way, I took it as a sign. I’ve been here … Continue reading