- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (3)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Pirates (26)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (5)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (7)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Chaudhary Hangar, Mboyan System The final few jumps of my journey to 47 Ceti were uneventful other than the occasional pirate giving his life for my buy-a-Cobra fund. No suitable missions, but plenty of hungry pirates just dying to get … Continue reading
Kennicott Holdings, Gautama System The Gautamian Flu is pretty nasty, so don’t get it. It keeps you down for a while. Except when you’re up. And on the Imperial Throne, if you take my meaning. Having burned off a slice … Continue reading
Chernykh Works, Gami Musu System Anti-piracy patrols aren’t all that bad if you remember the rules. Rule number 1: tote a warrant scanner. This device will give you credit for the kill in multiple juristictions. It’s the gift that keeps … Continue reading
Bulleid Beacon, Ngauningin System After the rocky progress (i.e., no progress at all) of my last foray in the direction of 47 Ceti, I decided to take it a little more carefully this time around. I was missing my cargo, … Continue reading