- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (4)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Aliens (2)
- Bloody Pirates (27)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (6)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (8)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Ford Dock, NLT 19808 Over at the bar Pigs Before Swine, we’ve all been rooting for CMDR Ol and his friends as they fly over 25,000 LY out of civilized sectors of the galaxy. It’s not like Ollie’s competing for … Continue reading
My new ship configuration is still working out well. I’ve managed to pump my power systems to 12K MW but I’m always aware that I’m dancing on the edge of power failure with the current system. The Cobra definitely makes … Continue reading
After a number of bad decisions and some moderately disastrous ones, I reconfigured Star Fury’s weapons systems once again. This time, I swapped out the secondary mounts for ballistic mounts. After hitting up the Board, I headed out looking for … Continue reading
Feyman Orbital, Hai Ho A very humbling lesson was taught me when I first outfitted Star Fury, when I failed to realize that the fittings that had been fitted required more power than the power plant I had could provide. … Continue reading
Boucher Terminal, 84 Ceti There’s a bit of a shakeup going on, and it’s really harshing my buzz. I have a Grand Vision for myself, to get to Sol and see the ancient sights, but this damned war is getting … Continue reading
Sometimes the art of flying any ship is the art of Pip Dancing. “Pip Dancing” is the practice of modifying your power distribution settings effectively to match the situation you are in. It is so called because most ship power … Continue reading