- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (3)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Pirates (26)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (5)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (7)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Category Archives: No job is too big no fee is too big
Davies High, Reorte System Business is booming in Reorte, even for those of us looking to move on. While it goes against my own doctrine, I’m starting to consider just dead heading to Lave so I can declare this leg … Continue reading
Davies High, Reorte System My favorite bar here has a great view in the general direction of Lave, and on slow nights I imagine I can actually see my intermediate destination, though if you were to ask me to point … Continue reading
Clement Orbital, YZ Ceti One jump away from Tau Ceti, I was getting pretty desperate for some income, and I ended up accepting a courier mission in the wrong direction – to Ross 780. Just a bunch of junk, really, … Continue reading
Bierce Station, Youming System Most of the time, when an organization wants you to go forth and fetch for them, they have a payoff in mind, and I’m happy to help them when they help me. But I really hate … Continue reading