- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (3)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Pirates (26)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (5)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (7)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Category Archives: The Golden Light of Sol
Lalande 27055, Polya Terminal I took on support of Felecia Winters and her posse simply because it was the quickest way to get a permit for the Sol system. And yet, over time, it’s proven to be pretty lucrative. By … Continue reading
Boucher Terminal, 84 Ceti There’s a bit of a shakeup going on, and it’s really harshing my buzz. I have a Grand Vision for myself, to get to Sol and see the ancient sights, but this damned war is getting … Continue reading
Lave Station, Lave System You realize things are getting too repetitive when the name of the station starts to be the name of the system you’re in, or vice-versa. Either way, I took it as a sign. I’ve been here … Continue reading
Birkland City, Ross 154 I boarded my ship with thought: By the end of the day, I planned to be in orbit around Earth, or snuggled in to a nice drink in a bar on Lincoln Station. At Ross 154, … Continue reading
Kirtley Platform, Lacaille 9352 The route between Lacaille 9352 and Sol is shaped like a big hook, a big hook that requires gas money, so I haunted the Board for something promising. A basic Rebel can retrieval looked promising, … Continue reading