- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (4)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Aliens (2)
- Bloody Pirates (27)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (6)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (8)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Category Archives: Tradecraft
Jael Dock, Verner System There’s an old addage, “Never sleep with someone crazier than yourself.” One of my ex-girlfriends shared that with me just before she came at me with a fusion spanner. You would think that I’d remember that … Continue reading
Feyman Orbital, Hai Ho A very humbling lesson was taught me when I first outfitted Star Fury, when I failed to realize that the fittings that had been fitted required more power than the power plant I had could provide. … Continue reading
Sometimes the art of flying any ship is the art of Pip Dancing. “Pip Dancing” is the practice of modifying your power distribution settings effectively to match the situation you are in. It is so called because most ship power … Continue reading
Chernykh Works, Gami Musu System Anti-piracy patrols aren’t all that bad if you remember the rules. Rule number 1: tote a warrant scanner. This device will give you credit for the kill in multiple juristictions. It’s the gift that keeps … Continue reading
Haxel Dock, Asegezites System Good news: I’d left the foul grasp of the Feds and re-entered civilization, where my precious Evil Juice was no longer considered the Worst Thing Since Dark Matter. The bad news was, Haxel wasn’t happening. You … Continue reading
Patterson Dock, Uszaa System Uszaa has a war going on, and it appears to be spilling out to the surrounding systems. Not overtly, but in some places the rule of law seems to be breaking down. Take Reidquat, for example. … Continue reading
Thanks to the meddling of the Feds and the Royals, among others, all starship commanders are required to carry mandatory state-approved insurance. And when you’re flying a stock Sidey, it’s all good, because what you get busted in is … Continue reading