- Elite: Dangerous Wiki - Keep this under your pillow.
- Community Goals - Forum thread that keeps you up to date on what the current active community goal is in-game.
- Supercruise Entry and Docking Etiquette - Don't be That Guy.
- Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools - Near-Real-Time trading calculator tool.
- Getting Started in Elite:Dangerous - Really great starter guide!
- Elite: Dangerous Career Guide - Getting started with your Elite career path of choice.
You might also remember me from
- Alien Artifacts (2)
- Big Ideas (4)
- Black Boxing (2)
- Bloody Aliens (2)
- Bloody Pirates (27)
- Career Day (1)
- Eco 101 (2)
- Exploring (1)
- How we do things around here (2)
- In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn (6)
- Circle of Yawn (1)
- Meta (4)
- No job is too big no fee is too big (5)
- Pieces Parts (12)
- Powers (4)
- Royals (3)
- Stupid Feds (14)
- That's So Grimmtooth (3)
- The Big Black (8)
- The General (4)
- The Golden Light of Sol (6)
- These aren't the Ships you are Looking For (1)
- Tradecraft (8)
- Uncategorized (1)
- What it's all about (1)
Category Archives: In Space No One Can Hear You Yawn
Ferguson Escape, Acawar I’ve been sticking to “the bubble”, as known space is sometimes called, usually because my navcomp or my hardware was in some way lacking. For example, when the Colonia efforts were underway, I was unable to get … Continue reading
Britnev Platform, Raguvii System I hate politics. A perfectly useful rare goods run turned into a grim death march when the tide of politics shifted faster than my star drive could compensate, and, suddenly, Star Fury was behind enemy lines. … Continue reading
Patterson Dock, Uszaa System I’ve got a rule that keeps me alive; I never dead head out of a system while there’s still viable business to attend to. This is because of my essential nature; left to my own devices, … Continue reading
Birkland City, Ross 154 I boarded my ship with thought: By the end of the day, I planned to be in orbit around Earth, or snuggled in to a nice drink in a bar on Lincoln Station. At Ross 154, … Continue reading
Cheli Terminal, Djabushis There are 44 landing pads in Cheli, and I may have used all of them at this point. I’m slowly, painfully making something resembling bank, or at least knows where bank hangs out. But I’m starting to … Continue reading